RD/ND September 2004 - Approved

brt96

Registered Users (C)
What are you kidding??. :) Of course not my I-140/485 but my 7th year H1 extension.
Just got an email from my lawyer this morning. I think it was filed around October 2004. I know everybody love to see "APPROVED" word, but this is the only "APPROVED" word I can share, so far.

I-140 rd/nd 9/9/2004
PD February 2002
EB3

brt -- Grow up !!! Most of the people watching these forums are serious and will not appreciate some 'silly' jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats brt96,

Everyone does like to see the approvals, but a few Extend it t7o loooong.

Good luck for your 140.

DIGS

raju_dv said:
brt -- Grow up !!! Most of the people watching these forums are serious and will not appreciate some 'silly' jokes.

Comm'on Raju, relax..a litte bit joke shouldnt make thing worse, dont you agree?.
I tell the truth I got my 7th years exention approved, it took 3 months. I believe there are people applied 140 and H1 extention at the same time and wondering their H1 extention approval. I know this is not H1 forum but I have been live here for long time.

I clearly mentioned Not my I-140. I still waiting for my I-140.

Peace
Brt96.

I was so damn excited that,i was not able to sleep or eat for last one week,thinking about the approval of my I140...Thank GOD reality came out soon enough b4 i had a heart attack... :D

usa_gc_waiting said:
I was so damn excited that,i was not able to sleep or eat for last one week,thinking about the approval of my I140...Thank GOD reality came out soon enough b4 i had a heart attack... :D
You are right.