Registered Users (C)
EB3 New York India
PD 10/04/99
RD 07/26/01
ND 09/20/01
FP 12/18/01
RFE 04/18/2002
AD God knows

I checked AVM yesterday (4/18)and learnt that there is an RFE for my case. I heard following message.

" On April 18th, 2002 we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The Notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an immigration information officer during business hours."

I still do not know anything about the details of RFE.

But recently in March my company broke up with the main company ( A bigger group ) . The job title description is the same , office address is same , lawyer is same, taxid is different and Name is different .

Am I heading for some deep deep trouble?????

How long would I be waiting for approval.

Please advise.

Tahnks for reading.

relax man.....

these days INS is just issuing RFEs....all the lucky guys who get approved when approvals for a particular month start off have been nearly approved.....now come RFE guys....so we guys are slightly unlucky.....there is no specific reason that your case was picked up for RFE.....no pattern ..just luck man.....just provide whatever details they ask for and you should be approved pretty soon after that........

take care...and relax...

Congrats man.

Your file is moved and you are nearing your approval. I think only if there is any change, first the companies will inform INS. That\'s why they may ask for evidence again. My guess, if you reply RFE, it should not take much time, you may get approved within one month. But IIO will answer it as a maximum of 90 days. Be cool.