RD 3/13, ND 3/19, March 2001, RFE details

jsram

Registered Users (C)
1. 3 paystubs
2. 2000 & 2001 W-2
3. Letter from company stating continued desire to sponsor my case

Have to respond to this RFE. Seems unduly harsh, with these 3 they will know my past, present & future employment. Mine is a straightforward case, but I\'m glad I have all the requested records. Seems like the IIO waited until my W-2 would be out and then sent this RFE to obtain latest W-2. Any ideas/comments? What is the impact if I change jobs after replying to RFE or immeadiately after approval??
jsram.

To: jsram

Could you please post when your RFE was sent by VSC and when did
you recieve it? Mine was sent around 2/12, just want to know when
I can receive it.

Give it a week

Mine was sent on 2/7, attorney sent a note on 2/15 but I don\'t know when exactly he received it.
jsram

Relax. I was in the same situation as yours

I have exactly the same RD/ND dates as yours. In fact, I also had the same RFE request (minus the W-2s). Make sure that you send them the details ASAP. I am positive you will be approved within one-two weeks from the time your RFE reaches VSC.

My RFE was received by VSC on 2/5 and my case was approved on 2/13
All the best.

to Jsram: What is the size of your comany

and is there any mass layoff in your company recently? I am trying to get an idea what kind of case will get an RFE.

wait485

Don\'t waste time speculating

My company is medium sized but its no use speculating because you would have to go into the mindset of each and every IIO. I think my case just landed on a lazy or too particular IIO\'s lap. Company size/layoffs has nothing to do with it. Economy does.
jsram

Questions

Jsram:
  I assume you didn\'t send W2 and paystubs in your 485 application?