RD: 21 SEP Approved!!!

sai9000

Both of mine & my wife's cases got approved yesterday.

I would like to thank Mr. Khanna for maintaining this site.

I would also like to thank "ALL" the members who posted in this site!!! I appreciate all the postings (Good , Bad & Ugly). They helped me endure the greencard process!

I called IIO to check my status late July. At that time they said our case file was in the "area" to be picked up. I called once again on 06 Sep on the pretence of checking to find out when I need to renew my wife's EAD which was expiring late November. At that time, the IIO said that my case was with an officer and that I should wait until 15 Sep and if do not hear from them, I should apply for EAD renewal for my wife.

My attorney said that that the typical turn-around time for EAD was 3 weeks and that I could wait until 01 OCT and then file for EAD renewal. It paid-off !!!

Listed below are some important dates for you all. BTW, I changed my sponsoring company after six months of filing I-485.

RD: Sept. 21th, 2001
ND: Nov. 15th, 2001
Got RFE for me in November to provide a different set of photographs. My wife got EAD in Nov. I got EAD in Jan.
FP: Jan. 29th, 2002
EAC-02-038-5xxxx

Approved 17 Sep 2002

Thank you all.

I would appreciate any info on Stamping in Philadelphia!!!

Good Luck to everyone!

congrats

i remember I saw at least one post talking about stamping experience in Philly... please check earlier posts..

Congrats.

You mentioned you changed job after 180 days. Was it a H-1 transfer or did you use EAD? Did you inform INS about your job change?

I am in the same boat and would appreciate you response.

Thanks,
gcphilly