RD: 2/02 case approved

greencard22002

Registered Users (C)
All of a sudden, both me and my wife's case got approved today. Finally this long journey is almost over. Thanks to everybody who share their information and experience here.

By the way, my son's case got the following message and if somebody knows what this means, please let me know. Thanks!

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD: 2/15/02
FP1: 5/02
FP2:10/03
FP3: 2/04
AD: 1/16/04

no REF, never change job.

Congrats greencard22002, I have seen many issues like this posted here. It seems this is some problem with the online notification. Hopefully your son will be approved too

congrats. Today is a good time (many approvals posted here). If only every day is like this, we don't need to lose our hair and health :D

I forgot to mention that I started to check with Senator office every month since last August. I believe it helps more or less.

Congrats greencard22002. Don't worry about your child case. I had the same message BUT got the welcome notice for him in the email along with my approval notice..