RD 12/27/2004 and ND 01/04/2005 GOT RFE....

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I just got an email and says they need more evidence. I think I will loose this case. I dont know how far my employer supports this as my last day is July 1st. Dont know what is the RFE yet. Just thought of letting you know. I am little happy that atleast they have touched my case.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
I just got an email and says they need more evidence. I think I will loose this case. I dont know how far my employer supports this as my last day is July 1st. Dont know what is the RFE yet. Just thought of letting you know. I am little happy that atleast they have touched my case.
Thanks
KK

KK, I wish you good luck!

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
Thanks
KK

Dont worry Kishore. I am assuming that it might be an education RFE as you had pointed out it one of your previous posts. I am also assuming that you must have worked out a plan for this since you knew that you might get an RFE. I would suggest that you work closely with your attorney or paralegal and make sure that they send a reply to the RFE before July 1st, which should be not a difficult thing to do. Once the RFE is replied, you are free to switch jobs based on the new AC21 memo. I am also assuming that you will not get another RFE. Probability of getting another RFE on I140 is very very low.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

kishorch said:
Dont worry Kishore. I am assuming that it might be an education RFE as you had pointed out it one of your previous posts. I am also assuming that you must have worked out a plan for this since you knew that you might get an RFE. I would suggest that you work closely with your attorney or paralegal and make sure that they send a reply to the RFE before July 1st, which should be not a difficult thing to do. Once the RFE is replied, you are free to switch jobs based on the new AC21 memo. I am also assuming that you will not get another RFE. Probability of getting another RFE on I140 is very very low.

Good luck. Keep us posted.
Hi Kishore,
Thanksman. Monday I will know what is the RFE is? Just God can save me. Praying all the gods. I will keep you posted.
Thanks
KK

Last edited by a moderator:
KK
My situation is worst than yours my client asked me to become full time from next month i did not recieved my 140 yet.
God only knows what will happen

Kishore, I am sure before this month end your 140 will be approved..

kriskish, sorry to hear but atleast they are working on you file.. As kishorch said work with your attorney and switch the job.. you will be fine.. GOOD LUCK we all will pray for you buddy..

jkvaisnavi said:
Kishore, I am sure before this month end your 140 will be approved..

kriskish, sorry to hear but atleast they are working on you file.. As kishorch said work with your attorney and switch the job.. you will be fine.. GOOD LUCK we all will pray for you buddy..
Hi,
Thanks. Good luck to you too guys. I will keep you updated.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
Thanks
KK
KK,

I have been following your posting since last year from Denver DOL thread. sorry to hear about the RFE , but looks like the new memo from Mr.Yates gives some hope of switching job even if I140 is not approved.

regards

kris

kriskish:

Everoyone has wished you good luck to you , let me wish it with current Jedi Warrior style

"May the force be with you"

-Pearl(Star Wars fan)

pearl11142002 said:
kriskish:

Everoyone has wished you good luck to you , let me wish it with current Jedi Warrior style

"May the force be with you"

-Pearl(Star Wars fan)
Hi Pearl and Krish,
Thanks for your wishes. My GC jouney so far was terrible (actually i dont have words to explain). Yeah the new rule might have helped if there was no RFE. Not sure what is the RFE and not sure how much the company is going to support me. I am still employed with unpaid leave. If they asks pay stubs i am gone, if they say i have 3 years degree i am gone, if they ask EVL my company may not provide so I am gone.. Yeah I worried one side but happy other side as because atleast now I can plan something if my company wont supports me.. I will take all your wishes and thanks for the moral support.
Thanks
KK