RD 10/18 2001 -not even an RFE

galab

Registered Users (C)
Haraputta,

I see RFEs for dates before and after our RD in rupnet (greaty-k! thanks man). Did you call IIO recently about your case and found anything? I called and found that it is still pending in my case.

Thanks
galab.

Did you call IIO recently

GCHopeless,

Did you call IIO recently? If yes, what is up with your case

Thanks
galab

Galab:

I haven't called NSC lately.

Have changed job, and wrote to notify NSC two month ago about job and address changes. Not sure if they have updated my info.

Have been reluctant to call INS---hoping they approve my case without seriously realizing my job change. RFE should be a sure thing :)confused: ). Praying to God everyday that my case will not get transferred to Boston --- have been waitng for too long for that little damn GC!!!

But I am sure sometime this month I will have to call NSC. They may still have my old address. Will keep you posted.

Hopeless???

Last edited by a moderator:
galab

There are cases even with Aug01 RD with no RFE, and no approval.

Have faith and patience, guys! Your days would certainly come.

Cheers,
Elango

Totally agree with you

Hey ColumbusPrince,

First things First.
Congratulations!!

I would rather wait for the INS guys to clear up all the cases in order than approve cases randomly. Yes, I sure feel for the guys who are not approved and have RDs in July and August. If anybody asks me, I would say they should be approved first than my case which is an Oct RD. I had been silently watching this forum for a long time (As you can see this is my first post :)).

The only reason I posted about my case was, there had been a spurt of RFEs for Oct 01 cases and I didn't get any. Was just curious ( I guess I am allowed to :)).

Good luck man.
galab.

Just note that on Rupnet that in Oct

153 registrations

8 Approvals
42 RFEs,

i.e. still 67% of guys in Oct have no response.

Galab

Nope I have not heard anything on my case and I figured that calling an IIO is a waste of time and a cause of getting myself angry. I am trying to remain serene in the mean time.

I know suresh_colo has an RD in Oct '01 and we try to keep each other updated with any progress. We should all gang up and keep each other posted with any updates.

Thanks.