RD 08/28/2001 PP stamping done

NJO

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

We (My wife and me) both got our passport stamped at Newark INS today morning. Again, here are my details.

RD 08/28/2001

ND 10/26/2001

EAC-02-022-xxxxx

EB3/NJ/INDIA

FP 02/29/2001

AD 07/24/2002

The whole process took less than one hour which included the waiting time and went smooth.

Good Luck to you all.

NJO

What time did you get there? were there lots of people in line?
Was the bitchie security lady still out on the door bitchin'?
:p

What All did you need for Stamping

Hi

AVM says that the case is aproved on August 1 , But still no Approval notice. How long does it take for the approval notice to get to you. Can you tell me what do you need for stamping. Do you need pictures take again ?

Raj:confused:

More Details

Hello guys, here are more details.

Usually, it takes about 7-8 days to get the approval notice(Courtesy copy) from VSC to NJ.

We reached the Federal Building at Newark (970 Broad Street) at about 9 AM and had to pass through the strict Security Process like the one you see in the Airports (X-ray screening of the belongings etc). At the security, we were told to go to the Room No. 200 instead of 334 which was originally mentioned on the approval notice.

We took the elevator to the 2nd floor to the Room No. 200. There were 2 lines in that room, one short and the other longer. We stook in the longer line, which is for the people submitting their papers for the PP Stamping. It took nearly 30 min for us to get to the window. The guy at the window, a spanish speaking guy, was curteous. He took all our documents (EAD, Advance Parole, 2 ADIT pictures and I-94), got our signatures and finger prints. Then he asked us to wait to be called.

After waiting for about 15 min. we were called to stand in the second line (shorter line) and within another 15 min. we were at the window. The lady at the window took our passports, put the stamp on them, handed them back to us with in less than 5 min. We were out by 10:10 AM. There were no questions asked and no problems. If everything is in order, the whole process takes less than 10 minutes. The rest is waiting time, which depends upon the rate of approvals in the preceding week.

I will be happy to answer if u have any more questions.

Good Luck and enjoy

NJO

ADIT Pictures

These are the US immigration specifications for the photos of the applicant. These are same as the ones that we submit with the I-485 application. You can go to any shopping mall or Ritz Camera shops to have these photos taken. They all know these specifications, if u just tell them that the photos are for US Immigration.

Hope this answers ur question.

Courtesy Copy is sufficient for passport stamping

Courtesy Copy is sufficient for passport stamping...