RD 08/16/01 ND 10/11/01 no FP yet...Please help

Remya

Registered Users (C)
RD 08/16/01
ND 10/11/01

We have not received FP. Today I talked with IIO and she told me that INS vermont does not generate FP notice ,it is FP office that should schedule FP notice. Is this true ? Is anybody still waiting for FP with RD near 08/16 ?

Please respond .......

Thanks in advance
Remya

FP depends on State - Which state you are in??

There should be some problem. I guess IIO\'s can manually request for FP. My friend in July RD had same problem , he talked with three to four IIO\'s, and finally they scheduled for May 6th. Try to catch another IIO and see. Good Luck

What IIO says is True

That FP notice is dependent on your local office (i.e office which takes your FP). In some states it comes fast and in some it is delayed. But if it is delayed too much (say more than 6 months) you can call IIO and they can do something about it.

I know one or two who gave their FP in April for this Oct 11 ND and Aug RD

It depends on where you live. Don\'t know why this INS takes so long depending on the states where we live.

Late FP

I was in a similar situation
RD july 16
ND aug 29
EAD sep 19
FP mar 26

I was scared and worried when I didnt get my FP notice by nov 2001 coz I was checking other July filers already had theirs

I called IIO\'s several times and ultimately found a cooperative IIO and she helped me schedule my FP for Mar 26 2002

So I certainly do advise calling IIO ASAP