RD 07/24 Approved 03/28.

wellwisher2002

Registered Users (C)
Somehow I was not able to post details since yesterday on this site but now I am successful.

Finally, our case got approved along with my wife and son, I use to regularly check AVM (after dinner)
since July approvals started appearing on this site. Yesterday one of my friend got Approval Notice in his
mail box (RD 07/23 AD 03/22)he never checked his AVM nor he is member of this site, this tempted me to
check AVM early and fortunately I heard those magic words yesterday around 6.00 pm,I can imagine how
you feel when you listen to those words (as a normal person I checked 3 times for all of us and 4th time I
asked my wife and son who is 7 years to listen to those magic words).

I want to thank Rajiv Khanna for maintaining such a wonderful site which not only helped in getting detail
info. but also relieved from lot of stress time-to-time.

Of course I would not forget to say "Thank-you" to all of you guys for giving timely info./suggestions/guidance,
and putting your personal time in maintaining various statistics available to all of us,don\'t worry you are next in
line have faith in god and good luck to all.

Could anyone help me in updating my details on immitracker. I never used my user name/password on this site,
some of you might have put my details earlier on this site (thanks and really appreciate it)and thanks in advance
for the new request.

Let me know if you need more details.

PD 04/2000
RD 07/24/2001
EAD/FP (somewhere around Nov/2001)
FP 01/10/2002
AD 07/28/2002
No-RFE. EB3-India
EAC-01-272-51....

Congrats!!!! One quick question

Was there a Tetenus (TD) shortage at the time of your medical or was TD shot missing from your medical.

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS ...i can imagine your feelings now ..you are a Lucky guy

Looks like INS is Cutting RD\'s from July Bottom .one fine day July 1-12 will fall at once ..! My RD 07/12