Hi All,

Here is my case details

PD: AUG 24 2000
RD: 07/02/2001
ND: 08/24/2001
FP: 10/31/2001 Processing Resumed: 12/26/2001
AD: 05/02/2001
EAC: EAC-0124-15....

A great relief and thanks to all the people who posted and kept my hopes alive. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna.

Also I am a Rapidigm Employee, if some of you guys are in the same boat.
Thanks Rapidigm.

I checked the approval on 05/02/2001 around 5:00pm et. I couldn\'t post yesterday even after I registered. Said no access. Sent a messagae to "monica@immigration.com". She fixed it.

I guess many people don\'t post for the same reason. They try couple of times and then leave it. For those who couldn\'t post send a email to monica@immigration.com and send your loginid too.

Thanks All and I wish the best for those who expect the approval.

This is my 2nd attempt. I got the I-140 rejected with the 1st company for no reason of mine.

Any Questions, post here....
Rajesh,

congrats. Please post your details at Rupnet EasyTracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line and make their wait easy. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
greaty-k

Congratulations.

I am in the same company and my project is coming to an end. RD in sep.
How is Rapidigm doing with those on bench during this period. Please respond.
Again congratulations.

EB2 category

I am currently in Project now ( 15 days now). But just before this project, I was in bench for month and half. I am into PeopleSoft Applns. I was almost given a termination letter. If this work would have come a week later, I would have been terminated.

So I was holding on to myself. That is really bad, but otherwise Rapidigm is good in whatever terms they are commited to.
Also I got the GC through them.

I don\'t want to scare you though. But one good thing is, Rapidigm won\'t withdraw your I-485.