RD 04/05/02 Approved

osc

Registered Users (C)
Interviewed at Baltimore today
I485 approved
Passport stamped on the page I requested

Only I-94s including all H1, EAD, Employer Letter and Three Pay Stubs submitted. It is easy to answer all of asked questions.

PD 06/02/01
RD 04/05/02
ND 04/18/02
FD 07/29/02
TD 08/07/02
ID 10/17/02

What!!!!!!! Am I drunk!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

But I think I am drunk right now. I dont think I am reading it right..... April...... April 02 case.....

You are lucky......

INS is partial......

People are dying with the wait and by spending time on this board and INS is approving Apr'02 case.....

I WANT TO MOVE TO BALTIMORE......

Someone help me.......

I am going crazy.......

Congrats.

Sorry for such a burst. Thats what happens when you are close to your anniversary

cincy485
RD 10/19
ND 11/30
AD - Waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Congratulations! That was a fast approval! They should clone the officer that worked on your case (or have him be the trainer for the others).

Amazing

Came across an April 5ND case transferred on April 15.

Receipt Number: eac02152XXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

On April 15, 2002, we transferred your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS to another INS office ......

Congrats Yu...... Enjoy!!!!!!!

wow, getting transferred is like hitting the mega lottery jack pot!!!! dude, congrats! dude, buy a lottery ticket! dude, submit lots of sweepstake entries!

phoaupkari - it sure does pay to be a resident of Baltimore ....

... you have the snipper on the loose in that area !! :)

Sure there is a price to pay for everything. I-485's may come easily for these guys but they have to dodge the ocassional bullet to enjoy the GC.

Anyways, I think its plain unfair that people from July,Aug,Sep of 2001 are still aint getting approved but a guy with RD of April '02 makes it through.

Am I jealous ... yes, I am !! But wouldnt Yu have had the same sentiments if he was waiting for more than a year to get approved and a guy who applied just a few months ago ...cuts the line and gets approved.

Am I mad at Yu ... no, I am not. It aint his fault.

But I only hope INS was more consistent and fair when it came to approving cases.

yu, which category?

Yu,
Congrats. Rupnet says you filed under EB1. Could you let us know if it was an EB1-Extraordinary Ability or EB1-Outstanding Professor/Researcher?

Thanks.
--
alaknanda
RD 10/24/01
ND 12/8/01