RD 01/31/01 RFE Received

ACE

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

I checked the AVM today and the standard message I usally get was changed to "On March XX a Request for additional Evidence has been mailed.....etc". I still don\'t know what the RFE is for but I\'ll soon find out.

In my humble opinion, an RFE is GREAT news! It tells me that my 485 is on someone\'s desk and not on a shelf gathering dust. It\'s actually being looked at!

My situation has not changed at all since before LC (same company, same geographical area) so I assuming the RFE is simply a request for employment letter and/or pay studs (Knock on Wood).

How much time do you think I have left?

RD 01/31/00
ND ??
PD Current
FP Oct 00

No Title

can you tell us your EB category please?
thanks and i think you get approval after two weeks as soon as you sent your rfe and good luck.
cheers,

No Title

FYI

All

The RFE I received is for 3 months of pay stubs, 3 years of Income Tax forms, and 3 months of pay stubs.

No Title

Hi, can you please post your first 7-8 chars of your I-485 EAC#?
like EAC-00-????XXXX

I had read a post sometime back that the EAC # helps one understand where one stands in the que??
like 00--should be interpreted as Year 2000
the next 3-4 chars as what was your case number...
I did notice that EAC-0030XXX and EAC-0035XXX have been approved in the past 1 or 2 days...

Myladoor, Hanuman, Bhanu, other gurus, please let your thoughts on this...
Thanks
Shanks

No Title

Great News ACE.

Seems like VSC is processing cases ranging from 10/99 to 02/00. Although the 01/00 or 02/00 cases that i have seen are usually for EB2 Country other.

God speed to VSC....