Ray of light?

Silly Man

Volunteer moderator
Friend of mine, whose lawyer is usabal, was told by his lawyer, that in the last meeting with the INS (I presume Liason meeting with AILA), CSC said that they will *really* process 485s in april.

Do I believe it? I will when I see approvals, especially mine.

Fuckin' CSC bastard assholes.

I believe that this is just another kind of new JIT from AILA now. Every month they are doing meeting with INS and every time they says CSC will start from next months. Do we know why CSC is not doing approvals now and why they will start from April. Are they still celebrating Christmas or what ? Bullshit.

Probably it means they will start processing new cases (without RFE) but the important thing is speed (they need to pick up speed). I guess by now almost all RFE cases are already assigned to officers and soon they need to start looking into fresh cases.

By the way Silly Man, why are you expecting (in other threads you mentioned) that the next JIT will have some date change? Note that they didn't pick up any new case so I don't have any hope that the date will move any further! Though it is possible to move backwords if they found any old cases pending (note that CSC comes up with those dates based on oldest case pending as of that JIT date).

- PCee

How INS decide JIT dates, is it that they are approving case of that date or they have approved case until this date ?
Since there are number of wac-01-xxx cases , what about those cases ?

PCee, JIT movement is like at every hop there is a 0.51 probability that it will go forward and 0.49 that it will go back. We are at 11/16, historically one of the mostest forwardestest dates .. so the probability of it crossing my ND (11/21) is higher this time :) hehe :)

If it does, then I have a reason to bitch at IIO if she tells me, "We are not currently on your date" .. you BLOODY WELL ARE. (To which she'll say, oh no we aren't .. but atleast thats one step forward for me hehe).

Vip, JIT means, cases on or before this date, have been assigned to someone (not approved, but assigned)

Last edited by a moderator:
Something funny is happening at CSC

Something funny is happening at CSC...They are not approving ead's,they are not approving Ap's they are not approving 485's...
What are they doing???

I hope not jacking off in some corner....and using our applications to clean the mess from it...

I talked to my lawyer today and she was very very pessimistic of getting any 485 approvals in the near future...

Only god can only help us now....

:mad: :eek: :(

hehe, I can't stop laughing at your guess of what they are doing with our apps. Yup thats right.

When I asked my lawyer, who is also usabal, about this possible April really approving 485 story. She kind of got annoyed by my constant inquiries. I know she is getting impatient with me. So she answered to my inquiry with very delicate legal words. It is apparent to me that she is so pissed off by my keeping ask her when and when.

After all, this April really approval story may be another bait to keep us motivated working for another month.

F..k all of them.

Has someone received notice for re-doing finger print

I did my finger print on Dec. 1, 2001. It is over than 15 months.

I have not received for new notice for finger print. Has anyone
received it? We have waited so long time. My frind filed his
petition one day late than me, did FP on the same day in
Santa Ana, he got his approval in mid of June, 2002. Mine
is EB1, his is EB2 (NIW).

CSC works randomly, no regulation at all.