rare case (I-140 RFE)

BR2004

Registered Users (C)
Hi Pandits,

My friend has filled I-140 Aug 2003. He gave me his LIN # yesterday. So, I try to check online status of his I-140 case.

I found that, BCIS sent RFE on Jan 21, 2004 requesting additional evidence or information.

But his company or attorney never received the RFE.

What he suppose to do????
What are the steps need to take care????

your answers greatly appreciated....

FYI: this is regarding my best friend. He went to india for 3 months because of family emergency.

First thing is, if the RFE is true, then you do not have much time.. I think you have to answer within 90 days of issue of RFE...

Second thing is calling NSC and requesting the details of RFE by phone by speaking to an Immigration officer, may be your lawyer can request more details this way and then request a copy of RFE to be faxed, or mailed....

Meanwhile, based on usual RFE's that people are getting, like, eduactional qualification, company's ability to pay and company's financial be ready and prepare for the response..

I think your friend needs to talk to the lawyer urgently and try to get this done as quickly as possible, or else I-140 may be denied..

I may not be correct, talk to others and confirm
---------------

Originally posted by BR2004
Hi Pandits,

My friend has filled I-140 Aug 2003. He gave me his LIN # yesterday. So, I try to check online status of his I-140 case.

I found that, BCIS sent RFE on Jan 21, 2004 requesting additional evidence or information.

But his company or attorney never received the RFE.

What he suppose to do????
What are the steps need to take care????

your answers greatly appreciated....

FYI: this is regarding my best friend. He went to india for 3 months because of family emergency.

hi dasarihp_newid,

Thanks for your reply.

He got a RFE via fax. and they are asking about Company's ability to Pay and Financial statements for the last year.

Last edited by a moderator: