Rajiv Khanna : New UCIS profiles and privacy

scr001

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone really read the UCIS terms before signing up for the customer profile ? It appears that the UCIS will do anything it wants with the information you submit :
"if you communicate with us via email or otherwise provide information to us through this site, all information you provide to us is on a non-confidential or non-proprietary basis, without restrictions of any kind whatsoever, and all information may be disclosed, distributed, modified, reproduced and used by us in any manner we choose, without paying compensation to you. For example, and not by way of a limitation, if you submit information to us, you acknowledge that we may review it with any other governmental or non-governmental entity that we think might be helpful in our technical assessment. "

note "without restriction whatsoever" . Isn't anyone who signs up giving up total control of how the information is used. Perhaps the gov. may use this info for profiling individuals. Perhaps to share with other agencies. While it shouldn't be a concern for most of us if we are dealing with a truthful administration. The current administration is far from it. Any comments ? Perhaps Rajiv Khanna may be able to throw more light on this.

I don't think there is any need to worry

They have all of my W2's for the last 6 years, my birth & marriage certificate, copies of my resume, my social security number, address, my wifes details, my finger prints and more photo's of me than were taken at my wedding. I have already agreed that it is ok for them to do a background check on me with the FBI, CIA and the police in my home country. Why would I worry about them having my email address as well?