"this case has been approved. On sept.,12th......

Praphul Misra

My I-485 approved per phone message on september 12th (spouse\'s too).

Details
EB2, India, Regular Labor cert.
PD 10/97
RD 04/16/99
ND 06/02/99
FP 04/05/00
No RFE
EAC 99-184-5XXXX

Phoned IIO several times (especially after seeing july and august approvals). Got sick and tired of their usual BS-"call back in 6-8 weeks".
Decided to contact local senator. Went to their office 2 weeks ago and left my details. Had message on my answering machine on monday evening from senator\'s office stating that they had contacted INS on my behalf.
"The file is in the final adjudication area and something should happen between now and 2 weeks".

Called VSC after work on tuesday and heard the greeeaaaaat news!!! Waiting for courtsey copy.

Have been a frequent visitor of this site over the last 2 months. Thanks to whoever is maintaining it. This has been of greater use then any of the IIO\'s.

new user@vsc

No Title

Congratulations. Would you please let me know which region you belongs
to. May I know the senator\'s name you have contacted.

Thanks
Sridhar

No Title

Could you tell us the details about how you contact the senator? What material you provide them?

No Title

Approved on 9/12: PD 10/15/96 RD 4/12/99 ND 5/17/99 EB2 China FP 3/7/00 RFE 8/23/00 Received RFE 9/5/00

Thank you all for sharing your information! I couldn\'t imagine that I am also writing this note to post. I am so happy.

No Title

Live in WV so contacted the local senator from here. Other folks have posted the site from where you can get details regarding senators from your local areas. Provided them with a letter explaning my situation (i.e. cases after me being approved, but no info from IIO\'s regarding my case). Also attached a copy of the receipt notices.

new user@vsc