Questions?

3DM

Registered Users (C)
HI All,

I would really appreciate if someone can clarify these things for me

I am at the same residence for the last four years. The communication of INS is sent to the address of my employer's guest house which is in different state. (I am in NJ and my emp HO is in va, the guest house address used for communication with INS is also in VA). I gave my FP at Alexandria, VA. My LC was filed as multiple locations.

My questions are

1. Do I need to update my residential address (NJ address) by sending AR-11 form?

2. If I move to Detroit for another assignment, do I need to file AR-11?

3. If I file AR-11 after moving to Detroit, will my address be updated in my AOS application?

Thanks for any inputs.
DM

Good interpretation:

AR-11 applies only when you change your "mailing - ddress". :D:D
( It does not depend on where you reside ) :D:D

However, Per LAW:
You are on Immigration fraudent. You did not reveal to BCIS where you reside. Incorrect information with intention....

yes you need to update your address. The BCIS needs to know where you reside, company HQ or guest house cannot be used for that purpose.
Please ignore the person who posted the first reply to your question ( did he mean that you committed immigration fraud or that using the company's guest house address is fraudulent?)

hi

i have a question tooo in this context...
If I have to move to a different location while working for same employer and same job. Can I have a Post Box and give post box address to INS in my AR11 form.

Thanks schandrag!

Thank you for your response. Do I need to send the AR-11 form for the current address (eventhough I am at the same address for the past four years).
Thanks again for any input.
DM

3DM

Initially when AR11 was introduced I remember talking to people
who said that you should submit AR11 if your address is different
from what you gave at Port of Entry eventhough your ddress
is not changed.No intention to confuse you but this is what I
heard.
Good Luck.
Sept13

You should submit a AR11 . Tjough you have resided at your current address for 4 years BCIS is unaware of that. They would prseume that (if you filled out AR11) you just moved, that's OK, at least you will se the record straight. When you move to Detroit send them another AR11.