Questions on letter advising to appear for oath

Tazmut

Registered Users (C)
Ceremony.

One question in particular asks if you have been arrested, cited convicted, fined...including traffic offenses.

Does answering yes to citation and fine of a traffic violation "obstructed view" present a problem when I go for the swearing in? what is the procedure when I answer yes?

thanks

Yes it did

There was no arrest, only got pulled over for speeding but was issued a warning for speeding and cited for having a small charm dangling from my rear view mirror. In NJ, this is considered obstructed view.
I was let go on my merry way after that.

Can you please tell me, if the oath letter specifically asks about arrests, traffic violations after the citizenship interview or any time in one's life?

I am waiting for a oath letter and just want to be sure of that

Please reply

KDS95AB said:
Can you please tell me, if the oath letter specifically asks about arrests, traffic violations after the citizenship interview or any time in one's life?

Please reply

After interview.

KDS95AB said:

Please reply

Only things that need to be answered on the oath letter are things that happen from the day of the interview to the day of the oath. Anything prior to that has already been looked at by INS during interview.