Questions on Filing 131 for Advanced Parole, with I485 pending, EAD

pleasehelpout

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Thank you so much for all the helps that I got from here.

Currently I am on EAD with I485 pending. My Advanced Parole will expire in early December, 2009. I'd like to file I131 to review/apply advanced parole for another year while I am on I485 pending. I have the following questions:

1. My current advanced parole will expire in early December 2009. However, I will probably move sometime in late December, 2009. If I submit my I131 application for travel document after I finish moving, my current advanced parole will expire before I apply again.

Do I have to file I131 before my current AP gets expires in early december? How do I handle the change mailing address issue in my I131 application if I have to file I131 before I move?

2. On form I131, last status enter the country, should I fill - Advanced parole on I485 Pending, or just I485 Pending? My last entry to US in December 2008 via advanced Parole.

3. I was laid off early this year and found another job soon after. But I haven't conacted USCIS to change my contact info to myself from the attorney hired by my previous employer for my I485 pending application.

What do I need to do to inform USCIS to contact myself instead of the lawyer in regards to my green card application? Is there a form for me to fill out?

4. What other documents do I need to submit together with my I131 application besides copies of passport, previous advanced parole approval notice, I485 receipt, I140 approval notice, driver license?

Thank you very much for all the helps!!!

Last edited by a moderator: