Questions:IV interview Jan in delhi

djsr73

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

1.Do any one know. If we need PCC for delhi embassy also?????

If yes? How to get it??does anyone knows?

Embassy told me (on phone) that i will get my interview dates within 1st or second week of JAN 2002.

2.I have my marrige certificate which was issued by gurudawa(temple) . that is what I used when we got H4 for my wife??? Will that work or we need court certificate for Iv interview.???

If yes. ? then what is method to get it and how mnay days does it takes to get that.

3. what type of question do they ask in interview now a days exp after 11th sep??? and is there anything specific that one should restrain from saying/revealing???

Thanks guys..in advance..Dil

tyr to get Marriage Certificate from Collectorate

assuming u\'ve been married for 2 years, u can get Marriage Certificate in 3-4 hrs....u need to get signatures of 2 witnesses who can vouch that they were present in the marriage...
u can get all the Info from local colllector\'s office - i guess collector is teremed as DC in Punjab/Haryana...

No Title

1) you dont need a pcc
2) better to take the marriage certificate as its a specific requirement for cp
3) yeah for you 3rd question they will ask you lot of questions like are you involved in sept 11th attacks, are you related to laden..
just kiddin, dont get panic with all those ideas in your mind. they wont give a damn about that sept11th attacks with you IV petition, only for the new visas they are going to check lot of stuff not for IV cases. take it easy

Company name change

My company has changed its name after I140 approval, I plan to go for CP interview. If there any especial document that I should take with me...
Thanks in advance

Read this guys experience

if in case u missed it
AIM "CP Success Nov-30 Chennai" 12/9/01 2:03pm