• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Questions about DSP-122 form

EUcase

Registered Users (C)
Hi!

I am filling out my DSP-122 form. In section 6 it says: Names and addresses of all schools attended.

My questions:

1. There are not enough lines to list all the schools I attended. What do I do?
2. There is no space provided for the addresses of the schools I attended. What do I do?

Can I simply fill out the DSP-122 as well as the space provided allows for and then attach a separate document that has the complete list of my schools with addresses?

Can you fit 2 schools on 1 line? and where the year table is... just put when you started 1st and finished 2nd... we did that...

Hi!

I am filling out my DSP-122 form. In section 6 it says: Names and addresses of all schools attended.

My questions:

1. There are not enough lines to list all the schools I attended. What do I do?
2. There is no space provided for the addresses of the schools I attended. What do I do?

Can I simply fill out the DSP-122 as well as the space provided allows for and then attach a separate document that has the complete list of my schools with addresses?

If you have extra information which will not go on the forms then prepare a supplementary sheet (with each question correlating question number) and indicate the information on there.

Put your DV award letter information (the one you received on May 1st) in the top right hand corner on all documents.