Questions about Canadian PR - Please help

pmat

Registered Users (C)
As the US GC process is not moving anywhere, I have decided to file immigration application for Canada. I have some questions about the application:

1. Birth certificates: They are asking for the Birth Certificates with the application. I and my wife don't have our birth registered in India. Can we provide birth certificates that the Indian embassy sends for this purpose? For US I-485, we were planning to use Non-availability certificates.

2. Experience Letter: Will a notarized letter from colleague work for showing work-exp in India. Please note that I already have over 4 yrs of experience in US after that - for which I will manage to get a work exp letter from my company.

3. Status in US: My H1B is valid until Oct 2009, but I don't have the visa stamped on my passport (last H1B visa stamp expired). Can I send a copy of I-797 to prove my status? Also, my wife's F-1 visa has expired but she has a valid I-20 until Dec 2007. Can I send copy of I-20 for proving her valid status in US?

I would really appreciate if someone can provide insight in these concerns.

Thanks,
pmat

I think you have answered all your questions.

Send all of these and if something that they would want you can get on them sending you a letter for it

if you mother language is not ENGLISH take the IELTS test and send those results as well along with your application and also the police certificates.