Question to all who got approved recently

mini_r2004

Registered Users (C)
Could you please tell me if Last Updated Date has anything to do with the approval? Does any body got approved without LUD changed?

For my EAD and AP LUD was changed a week before they were approved. So, could you share your experience with 485?

The first update for my wife and myself after 5/2002 was the approval. No updates after FP.

ND: 3/02
FP: 4/03
AD: 5/04

HTH

LUD before approval was after my 2nd FP. Nothing between that and the approval date.
ND: 8/01
2ndFP: 4/04
AD: 6/10/04

my LUD changed a month befor approval. Don't know how it is linked with approval

pa55

You need to create an account with USCIS and register your SRC numbers. After that everytime you login it will show you the last updated date. You can also choose to sign up for an e-mail notification of the same.

Bags3

I created a account and my LUD has only one entry 10/21/2002 for EAD. Since then i have been issued 2 AP and second EAD / RFE for AP in 2003. Iam confused, is this normal.

Can i add my families SRC on my account or do i have to create seperate accounts for each of us.

Regards

You can have one account and multiple SRCs. Add all the SRCs you have. It will tell you the LUD for all of them. You WILL need to add a separate SRC for each app you have pending/adjudicated with TSC. Otherwise their system has no way of knowing what apps you have pending.

HTH

mini_r2004 said:
Could you please tell me if Last Updated Date has anything to do with the approval? Does any body got approved without LUD changed?

For my EAD and AP LUD was changed a week before they were approved. So, could you share your experience with 485?

In our case(s), NOT.
The last updat was May 1, 2002 when thay issued a Receipt.
We had finger printing on May 23, but nothing happened to our cases after that in terms of LUD. Our status remained 'received" until June 19, 2004.

so do not worry. It is OK to remain without LUD or "we received results of your finger print" etc . atleast in TSC.

Green_girl
ND/RD : May 1, 2002
FP : May 23, 2003.
AD : June 19, 2004.