Question regarding PIO

phosmane

Since we have to send two sets of PIO forms, do we have to send two sets of all the requested documents?

I have pasted one photo on each form. How many photos should i send? instruction says 4 photos, does this means including two pasted + 2 photos additional OR 2 pasted + 4 additional?

Do i need to send expired Indian (which is already canceled) with current Indian passport (which is not canceled yet)?

Thanks you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we have to send two sets of PIO forms, do we have to send two sets of all the requested documents?

I have pasted one photo on each form. How many photos should i send? instruction says 4 photos, does this means including two pasted + 2 photos additional OR 2 pasted + 4 additional?

Do i need to send expired Indian (which is already canceled) with current Indian passport (which is not canceled yet)?

Thanks you.

Check out ...... http://boards.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?f=243 and see if you can find that answer !!!
:D

Thanks you.

photos - 2+2 in my case
passport - only current. Lady at sfo consulate said she doesn't need cancelled one