Question regarding making copies of documents..

tc18

Registered Users (C)
Quick question regarding passport copy....do I need to submit copies of all the pages or just the ones with information? there are 50 pages in my passport, and 45 pages are empty. TIA!

Just the page with your Bio Information (picture, name, etc), the page with your visa and the page with your I-94 stapled to it.

Praetorian, I don't find any reference to the bio information pages as required evidence, can you point me to where it says it needs to be submitted? I didn't submit my bio pages. I submitted visa and I-94 stapled page for I-485, and I-94 stapled page for I-765.

Praetorian, I don't find any reference to the bio information pages as required evidence, can you point me to where it says it needs to be submitted? I didn't submit my bio pages. I submitted visa and I-94 stapled page for I-485, and I-94 stapled page for I-765.

Well, I think I read it somewhere... even that you should submit all the pages in your passport that have a stamp on it.

But to me, it was common sense, to prove that the passport it is indeed yours you need to show your name and picture on that passport, also for me, the Bio information page is where the passport number is located.

But if you sent a copy of the visa, they also have your information... so I would not worry... too much :cool:

I forgot to add that I lost my passport with Visa stamp, date/place of last entry and I-94. I've gotten a new passport and I-94 replacement. Besides submitting copies of those, should I also include a copy of my other (old expired) passport?

I didn't even submit a copy of my passport because while I was in H1B status all I had was a I797 stating that I was approved. All the visas in my passport were invalid. I never got an RFE for the bio page in my passport.