question on signature in passport.

g10783

Registered Users (C)
I got my passport today and I did not see my signature in the passport. When I went to apply the passport, the person in th post office told me that they would scan the signature on to the passport, now that I don't see my signature do I need to sign the passport where it says the signature of the bearer or am I missing something here. Any info on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

g10783 said:
I got my passport today and I did not see my signature in the passport. When I went to apply the passport, the person in th post office told me that they would scan the signature on to the passport, now that I don't see my signature do I need to sign the passport where it says the signature of the bearer or am I missing something here. Any info on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Sign the passport.

I have another question about signing the passport.

My name on the passport is

First Full-Middle Last

But when I sign my name, I just sign using my First and Last Name.

Do I have to sign with First Full-MIddle Last or just my "usual" signature?

g10783 said:

Thanks.

For your passport, signature of the bearer is you, isn't it so just sign it.