Question on PDF N400 form

venkatesh Sunkad

Registered Users (C)
Dear Folks

I have a problem with eletronic version of N400 form. The middle name of my wife before she got married is too big and so it wont fit in the column and when I try to print it, I get a + sign at the end of the first 8 characters instead of the full middle name. Is there somehow I can get rid of this + sign and make the full middle name appear on the printed version

thanks

sunkad

I had the same problem with my Childrens Names so what I did was left it blank and wrote it in by hand since I didn't know anyone who had a Typewriter.

Can you post the link where you can file electronically ?

I was under the impression you need to fill the form HANDWRITTEN and sign it. I tried to see the uscic website but it seems to be down now. How can you sign if you file electronically ?

One D

You can't file the N-400 electronically. You can handwrite the N-400 related answers or you can do it with PDF

one_desi2007 said:
I was under the impression you need to fill the form HANDWRITTEN and sign it. I tried to see the uscic website but it seems to be down now. How can you sign if you file electronically ?

You cannot file it electronically. You can, however, use an editable PDF file that allows you to save your data in the form that can then be printed and sent in mail. It allows you to avoid the hassle of handwriting. Also makes editing easy.

Leave the field blank. When you print the form out, fill in the information with a pen.

No (as far as I know) you cannot file an N-400 electronically, but you can fill it out on line and then print it out. That's what I did