Question on 2nd FP

bdkhyd

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I had got my 2nd FP done on 15th August 2003. I have called FBI and foundout if the results of FP were sent back. They have said yes and the service center they were mentioning was Texas. I am confused why did they have to send my FP to Texas. As my case is being processed in Vermont from the begining even though my perm addresss is in Florida. The second FP notice shows up with EAC number only. I have never applied for change of Address. What do you guys think, is the case still being processed by Vermont or sent to Texas, it is almost two months now. I did not receive any kind of infromation BCIS.

EAC 02 115 53***
RD 02/07/2002
ND 02/21/2002
FP-1 04/30/2002
FP-2 08/15/2003

Nothing to worry...FP results will finally end up @ VSC
Since u live in FL, which is under TSC jurisdication, FBI normally sends to TSC [they don't go by EAC/LIN/etc] and when it reaches TSC, it gets re-routed to VSC or gets updated...!!
dont worry..!!

bdkhyd,
viyayrc is right. To confirm this you can do following.

Call Tier2 person in NCSC. He will have limited access to your file. He can tell you whether your file got updated with fp results or not?

Best of luck

Hi Vijayrc & Manumahi
Thanks for your replies.

I have just talked to tier 2 . She was saying that the Finger Prints were sent back to Vermont on the 16th of August 2003. She says atleast two more months to review the case.

bdkhyd

Bkd - I hope that yours does not come to asking for a 3rd FP date.

Because looks like FBI sent your fingerprint results back to VSC the very next day.

I had the same case - my 2nd FP was done Sept 2nd. I called FBI a week later and they told me my FP was sent to VSC on Sept 3rd. I said "wow in a day!!" Don't they need some time to process my prints and run them through the database?" But I was happy.
Then a month later I received a letter from VSC asking me to re-submit my FP's - so I have a third visit to the FP center tomorrow.

I wish you luck though and hope yours goes through.