Question on 2nd FP

skaus2001

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
I did my second FP on 6/14 i.e. 2 weeks earlier than the scheduled date of 7/2. I see in this forum lot of people did the 2nd FP much before the scheduled date like me. As I also see few postings of not getting Online msg updated with 2nd FP info, my question is -

Is updation of online msg on 2nd FP details, anyway related to the original date of FP schedule ?

Is there anybody who did 2nd FP before the scheduled date and got online msg updated before the original FP scheduled date?

skaus2001

rd 12/19/2001
nd 12/28/2001
FP1 2/13/2002
FP2 6/14/2003
No RFE
AD - ?????

2nd FP

I am in the same boat.........

I did my second FP yesterday, 3 weeks earlier than the scheduled date.

RD 12/11/2001
ND 12/19/2001
FP1 02/26/2002
FP2 6/17/2003
No RFE
AD - ?????

did my 2nd fp today-three weeks earlier scheduled date (7/8/03).
will post later if on-line msg change.

---------

RD 12-13-01
FP 02-25-03
2FP 06-18-03 (scheduled 07-08-03)
AD ???????

Second FP

Hi,

I see many of you having written that you had your second FP done either 2 weeks or 3 weeks prior to the scheduled date. How does that work? Can you go for your FP even though your scheduled date is later on? Please clarify

Thanx.
G

for me they didnt ask anything even thuogh i have an appointment on 7/8.
i guess, just dont mention to them that you went earlier. keep quiet, and if they ask make up some story like conference in paris, hawaii or whatever you'd like them to hear.

grpv,
Early FP is possible at most local offices..
Just go to the local office, when there's much crowd out there, and you would be allowed to do your FP earlier than the scheduled date...Depends on location/officers etc..
U lose Nothing in giving it a try..
Good Luck

Nov '01 filers - 2nd FP - any approvals?

HI Folks,
Any Nov '01 filers -with 2nd FP ? - any approvals?
How long does it take for BCIS to adjudicate after the 2nd FP info is updated on the online/phone messages?

thanks in advance....:)

quick question...

when your first FP expires, would you get a RFE or just a 2nd FP notice?

:confused:

venu123

I am still waiting for the second finger print notice. My question is, is it possible to do the 2nd finger print without the notice? I mean, I am considering to try for the 2nd finger print with the notice for my first finger print. Any suggestions?