Question I-140 RFE

psilva00

Registered Users (C)
I-140 RFE - Please help!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I need your help please. I have an Ability to Pay RFE and that's what it says besides requestiing tax return for 2004: "If the beneficiary has begun working for you, please submit copies of his most recent pay stubs and copies of any W-2 issued to him. If he has not begun working for you, please explain why not, as he is entitled to work authorization with his application for adjustment." Now guys, I have not worked for my sponsor yet because he is in another state and we agreed to wait for the I-140. Now, how can we explain that??? If someone has had the same experience, please share it.

Thank you all for your support

ND Dec 03
PD March 03

A2P Answers

psilva00 said:
I-140 RFE - Please help!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I need your help please. I have an Ability to Pay RFE and that's what it says besides requestiing tax return for 2004: "If the beneficiary has begun working for you, please submit copies of his most recent pay stubs and copies of any W-2 issued to him. If he has not begun working for you, please explain why not, as he is entitled to work authorization with his application for adjustment." Now guys, I have not worked for my sponsor yet because he is in another state and we agreed to wait for the I-140. Now, how can we explain that??? If someone has had the same experience, please share it.

Thank you all for your support

ND Dec 03
PD March 03

Talk to UnitedNations ( His name is nadeem ).
He definitely will solve your problem.
He is a CPA.