Question for kr9 / ALL gurus

waitingvsc

Registered Users (C)
Thank you for the info. on your previous post on how to submit I-90 in New York , actually My son is now 14yo and I will mail the I-90 form , check for $25.00 , 3 pics , BUT GOT CONFUSED ON WHETHER TO SEND COPY OR ORIGINAL GC ( his GC is valid for 10 years to come ).

on the form item g. concludes by saying QUOTE " I have attached my present card. " UNQUOTE

would appreciate any information on WHAT to send copy or original GC.

Thank you.

No Title

I think signature and finger prints will be required and therefore he needs to go personally to INS office. Not sure about age (14) if this is required though.

No Title

You need to mail the application with the original green card attached. See page 1 of the form ... it is stated clearly that you must attach your original green card with the application unless it is lost/mutilated/damaged. Send a check for $135 (110 app fee +25 finger print fee) to the INS ... if you mail your application after Feb 19th, the fee structure will change (go to the INS main web page to check out the changes).

BY the way, why 3 pics? The application only asks for 2 INS-style photos.

Could you tell me how the card of your child looks?

My daughter just got her GC card and she will be 14 in May. However, her card looks exactly like ours - with her fingerprint, her signature, etc.

So I am sort of assuming that she was processed as 14 yrs old. Am I wrong?