Question for Houston Dist. Office Interview and Oath

lphiewok

Hi,

I have interview scheduled on Dec. 7 at 10:00 AM at Houston District Office located on 126 Northpoint Dr.

Does anyone know how long people usually have to wait from the date of interview to the oath?
Only reason I am concerned is because I am applying for a military scholarship which requires for me to be a citizen to apply and the deadline is on Dec. 29th.

I am guessing it is probably almost impossible for them to schedule my interview any earlier than Dec. 7th but should I at least try to call them and explain my situation?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

lphiewok

Hi,

I have interview scheduled on Dec. 7 at 10:00 AM at Houston District Office located on 126 Northpoint Dr.

Does anyone know how long people usually have to wait from the date of interview to the oath?
Only reason I am concerned is because I am applying for a military scholarship which requires for me to be a citizen to apply and the deadline is on Dec. 29th.

I am guessing it is probably almost impossible for them to schedule my interview any earlier than Dec. 7th but should I at least try to call them and explain my situation?

thanks
Going by my date you should be ok. Maybe try to explain the situation to the office making this decision. You will have to go to the Northpoint office after you schedule an interview.
Best of luck :)
Stay positive...things will work out just fine :)

Hi,

thanks

If your interview date is 12/7, the oath date for Houston DO is the third Wednesday of the month, then it will be 12/16, the cut off date is the Friday of the second week. You should have oath done on 12/16, then you are Citizen to catch your deadline. Don't worry, you will be fine. All the date information is from this board, you can search to find out.