Question for Guru's

dmun

Registered Users (C)
My Spouse and me have the 485/green card , approved last dec/2004 , but my kid's 485 is still pending,

She had a RFE for birth facts in feb/05 to which we submiited , Later this august she had her finger prints and photograpgh taken , after that nothing.

Is there anyone out there in a similar situation where the primary applicant is approved , and the kid is waiting for more than 9 months.

Is she going to be affected by the retrogression.

Mine is EB3 , PD is April/03
140 RD Oct/03
485 RD for self and family Jan/2004
485 AD Dec/04 for self and spouse , card received may/05
485 for Kid ( still pending ).

First EAD extension

Hello United Nations,

Can you tell me what are the documents I need to send to USCIS for EAD & AP extension. Should I also send my recent paystubs and a letter from my employer?

Intrestingly, I filed my AC21 today with a new employer, with this new sutuation is there any extra document I need to for the EAD/AP extension?

Thanks in Advance !!

~Raj

First EAD extension

Thanks United Nations !! But I still have few questions:( Please pardon my lack of knowledge on immigration matters. My questions:
- In the "Main covering letter", there is this statement - "Our adjustment of status (I-485) is pending at USCIS since <date>".
Is the <date>, the "receipt date" on my 485 receipt or is it the "notice date" on my 485 receipt?

- I am applying EAD & AP for both me and my wife. So should I send two "Supplemental info for AP"..one for me and one for my wife?

- What is <Alien Number>? Where can I find my Alien number?

- In the "Supplemental info for AP", there is this line - "I wish to use Employment Authorization Document to legally work from <date> onwards?" I am currently on H1(but may soon plan to use AC21)
So Which date should I Specify here in <date>?

- For the fees, should I send regular personal checks? Or is it reqd to send cashier's check or demand draft?

- Since I do not have the 140 approval notice. Can I take a print out of my ONLINE 140 status page and send it instead of the actual notice.

- Finally, since I am applying for my EAD & AP and my wife's EAD & AP. Should everything go in one envelope or two envelopes or four?

application for EAD & AP

One more silly question:
The 765 document for EAD extension that I downloaded is 13 pages. Should I send all these 13 pages to USCIS or just the last "fillable" page?
The AP application 131 is also 10 pages long. Should I send all 10 pages are just the fillable last 3 pages?

saabu said:
One more silly question:
The 765 document for EAD extension that I downloaded is 13 pages. Should I send all these 13 pages to USCIS or just the last "fillable" page?
The AP application 131 is also 10 pages long. Should I send all 10 pages are just the fillable last 3 pages?
Just the fillable pages ... with the supporting documents ofcourse.