Question for filling I-140 NIW

niw007

Registered Users (C)
What should I fill in these fields:

Employer
Salary

Occupation Code

Thank you.

PS: I had thought of applying a year ago but did not. Old timers, please ignore that.

Last edited by a moderator:
no need for occupation code

if you are employed, you need to fill out your employer name and the salary tht you are getting.
if you are student, write univ name and the amt of the stipend.

Thank you so much for your replies.

Another question, I am planning to get an RFE first and then send the big bulk of papers (hoping this would expedite the case in some way). Could anyone please advise on what minimum documents to enclose so that the petition 'wins' an RFE (and not rejected upfront).

Thanks!!

Originally posted by niw007
Thank you so much for your replies.

Another question, I am planning to get an RFE first and then send the big bulk of papers (hoping this would expedite the case in some way). Could anyone please advise on what minimum documents to enclose so that the petition 'wins' an RFE (and not rejected upfront).

Thanks!!

Huh? :confused:

Bad stragtegy. I would plan for success the first time. The RFE is basically saying that they are rejecting the case unless the evidence is provided. I don't think it is a good idea to screw around like that.

Brian

Thanks buddy!

we need this kind of advice to stay right.

Is there a site which list documents to enclose for (or points to defend for) I-140 NIW write-up ?

Many thanks!!