question for Baltimore Interviewees

th_prakash

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Anybody who was interviewed and approved by Baltimore office received their plastic cards?

I was interviewed on Oct 24th and got a stamp in my passport. But, I am yet to receive the plastic card.

Thanks.

Yes
Interviewed on last week of august, received card 3 weeks later.
I have a question for you though.
What your AVM message or online message says?
Mine still says transferred to baltimore for interview, it may take several months to schedule interview..........etc

thanks

not a baltimore interviewee ...

Though not a Baltimore interviewee, I got my passport stamped at the Baltimore INS office on September 25th, but I am yet to see my card!!!

I believe there has been a freeze on card production which "may" have started in the first week of November. The reason I'm saying this is because, my wife's card production date was October 30th (she got it on Nov. 9th) and since then I haven't seen many "card received" postings here.

The IIOs maintain that the case is at the card production stage but not into the system (the one that actually orders a card) yet! Don't know when someone will decide to start that process up!

Thanks for the replies.

My online message says the same - "Transferred to Baltimore". So, I called the IIO and he said - Once it is transferred to regional office, it is out of their hands. They do not update the message any more.