Question about the IL

almostend

I have received the IL. But there are two things I do not understand. It will be appreciated if any body can help me out.

1, on the IL, it shows the "N-400 initial interview". What is " initial interview" meaning. Does your IL has this language too?

2, one of the documents the IL requested is "any evidence of Selective Service". I came the US about 37 year old and Now about 50 years old. What should I show to IO?

Thank you very much in advance.

I have received the IL. But there are two things I do not understand. It will be appreciated if any body can help me out.

1, on the IL, it shows the "N-400 initial interview". What is " initial interview" meaning. Does your IL has this language too?

For some people, they need to be re-interviewed. For most they are interviewed only once. So the initial interview is teh standard interview

If you feel really patriotic about your new country - go register for selective service. You can pick up an application at any US Post Office. But if you have other better things to do - I would not even worry about it. =)

Initial Interview = First Interview (this is a standard label they use).

If you feel really patriotic about your new country - go register for selective service. You can pick up an application at any US Post Office.

You can not register slective service after 26 even if you want to. That is why it roubles some who should have registered when they are between 18 and 26. For them the window for registration is permanently closed so are the benefits that come with registration