Question about switching to previous employer when my previous H1B petition is not cancelled

peacocklover

Registered Users (C)
I would like to know whether it's safer to switch to previous H1B employer with out applying for H1B transfer again.

I had my stamped H1B with employer 'A' with it's I-94 validity period of 18 months and employer 'A' extended my H1 to another three years before it reached it's ending date.

After 20 months of employment with employer 'A' , I switched to employer 'B' who offered me a good job, transferred my H1 and employer 'A' didn't cancel my H1 petition.

I worked with employer 'B' for more than a year and switched to employer 'C' and employer 'C' transferred my H1 and even employer 'B' didn't cancel my H1B petition at that time.

I have been working with company 'C' and employer 'B' offered me better job than 'C' now and thinking now switching to company 'B'.

Do I need to file H1 transfer to switch to my previous H1 with employer 'B' (who didn't cancel my previous H1 petition) ? If I need to, Is it good to wait to join with him until it's approved so that I can continue working with employer 'C' in case transfer gets rejected? Does USCIS mandate my previous employer to go for transfer again in my case?

Company attorney suggests to go for transfer to make money though filing charges from my company.

I would greatly appreciate if you can suggest me.