Question about processing dates

rajeshfromLA

Registered Users (C)
Which processing dates shall I look at:

District Office (Los Angeles) or California Service Center or NBC?

I was checking for the I-765 processing times and noted that the dates are not in sync.

Thanks

Thanks.

Thus, if the current processing date in NBC is September 26th and my "Date Received" is September 20th and "Notice Date" is September 29th, what date governs the processing date?

Also, how long should I wait before contacting the DO in case I donot recieve anything for my I-765?

Also, do I use InfoPass to contact them? or phone?

thanks in advance

Your Notice Date, did you make already your FP & biometrics?
For I-765 if have been more than 90 days it suppose that you go to your local DO and ask for your interim one.

rajeshfromLA said:
Thanks.

Thus, if the current processing date in NBC is September 26th and my "Date Received" is September 20th and "Notice Date" is September 29th, what date governs the processing date?
The processing date mentioned on the NBC website. Those dates are not accurate. Most of the times you get approved way the published dates. If you got an RFE, then most definitely your EAD would be on hold till they receive your RFE response.

Also, how long should I wait before contacting the DO in case I donot recieve anything for my I-765?
90 days from your RD

Also, do I use InfoPass to contact them? or phone?
Yes, you should get INFOPASS else you cant get iEAD. You can get INFOPASS online (easier way) or call USCIS to get INFOPASS (wait for 30 mins)

thanks in advance