question about LUD

Krendel'

Registered Users (C)
Last Friday I got an e-mail from the INS that they issued an RFE about my EB1-OR case: "On April 22, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case".
The same notice I have found online and my LUD was changed on April 22.
But it changed again yesterday AND today, no info changed though. Looks like somebody is still touching my case. If they already sent an RFE what the sense to do what?
Any ideas?
Thank you.

Hi Krendel,

I agree it doesnt make sense.

But it does make sense for us to confirm the kind of workers at NSC, moving aimless in circles.

On the lighter side, hope that a sensible boss found an error in issuing you a RFE and it gets approved soon.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Thank you, DIGS!

I am not sure what do you mean by "hope that a sensible boss found an error in issuing you a RFE and it gets approved soon"?
Is it possible that an issued RFE for my case could be reversed right now by some elder officer?

Dont read too much in the LUDs

Krendel,

If I were you, I would not read too much in the LUDs. LUDs have the tendency to chage for no apparent reason. MY LUDs on EAD and AP changed several times after it said that it had been approved and documents mailed etc.

On the brighter side, maybe they are are still processing some other details to keep things ready for approval as soon as they get the your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
pamit73 said:
On the brighter side, maybe they are are still processing some other details to keep things ready for approval as soon as they get the your response.

Thank you!
But following this logic they also could find reasons to issue another RFE, right?
The NSC, a land of surprises... :)

Krendel,

Yes, that is what I mean and hope in your case. We dont know how and what works at NSC. It is truly a centre of surprises.

DIGS