• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question about Interview LOCATION???

us123_96

My wife won the DV2006 lottery, we have done all the paper work. our number will probably be current probably in June. my wife is from Kenya but studying in Moscow and am Zambian currently studying in USA. we initially planned and filled to have the interview in Kenya but now her final degree exam dates are out and she will most likely have them from May till July. we have informed KCC and they have changed the interview post to Moscow.

My question is that will this affect the interview in any way. does it matter if we have the interview from Kenya / Moscow?

the reason i ask is that a friend told me that Moscow embassy ussally decline visa to foriegn students cause they dont have proof of residency. so they go back to their native country where they get visas.

would this situation be same with the dv visa? if any one is well informed on this we would appreciate the info. we dont want to blow-up this golden chance. thank you for your time.

mr and mrs