Question about Immigration Sponsors

SaraStarr

Hi!

My husband is in the Immigration process he's from Australia, we are at the point where we need a joint sponsor b/c I am not making enough income, we have till the end of the month to find someone to sponsor but I was wondering if we can't find someone then what happens next? Will my husband have to return to Australia? We might not be able to afford the airfare does the government help pay for it? Any advice will be helpful thanks!

SaraStarr said:
Hi!

My husband is in the Immigration process he's from Australia, we are at the point where we need a joint sponsor b/c I am not making enough income, we have till the end of the month to find someone to sponsor but I was wondering if we can't find someone then what happens next? Will my husband have to return to Australia? We might not be able to afford the airfare does the government help pay for it? Any advice will be helpful thanks!
First of all he will have to pay for the Airfare. Unless he is on a H1 Visa (Where the employer has to pay the return airfare), your husband has to pay.

I am sure there are many ways to solve the sponsor problem. Consult a lawyer (unfortunately it will cost money), but it is better than him returning back and having to pay the Airfare.