Question about Finger Printing

zen_one

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I have not recieved any FP Notice yet. How long does it take to get a FP notice. Please see my signature for my filing details.

I have seen the mention of PD (priority date) in lots of postings in this site, where can I find this in my case ?

Thanks,
Zen_one

My fingerprint notice came 6 months after filing, and your priority date is the date your labor certification was submited to the state. You find it on your
I-140 approval letter only.

Grunggy,

Thanx for the quick reply. My Priority date is around July 2002. I do not have a copy of the I-140 approval with me (my attorney has it, as it was sent to him and I did not ask for a copy).

Is the I-485 approval based on the Priority date ? In other words, what is the importance of the priority date ?

Thnx,
Zen_one

importance of the priority date ?

according to your details you belong EB2.
For EB2 priority date is current and you dont
have to worry about until it is retrogressed (hope not).

Finger Printing

Hi Guys,

My Receipt date for I140/I485/EAD/AP was NOV 18, 2004. I received my AP, EAD and I140 Approvals in Jan 05 and since then haven't seen any activity. I see a lot of the applicants on this site seem to have received FP notices within the first 6 months of filing for 485. Any thoughts why I am the 'lucky one'?? Is the retrogression playing any part in this. An update from any of u guys will be greatly appreciated.. thanks..

AJ.