Question about filling form I-485 Part 3 B

allodds

Registered Users (C)
I am a US citizen, in the process of petitioning AOS for my mother who is currently visiting me in the US on a B2 visa. I plan to concurrently submit the I-130 + I-485 for her.

On Form I-485 Part 3 section B, it asks to List all of her sons and daughters (in addition to her husband).

I am her only child, and already a US Citizern.

Should my name be listed in this section, and "Applying with you?" be marked NO ? It kinda doesn't make sense since I am the Petitioner on Form I-130.

Please advise.
Thanks!

I am a US citizen, in the process of petitioning AOS for my mother who is currently visiting me in the US on a B2 visa. I plan to concurrently submit the I-130 + I-485 for her.

On Form I-485 Part 3 section B, it asks to List all of her sons and daughters (in addition to her husband).

I am her only child, and already a US Citizern.

Should my name be listed in this section, and "Applying with you?" be marked NO ? It kinda doesn't make sense since I am the Petitioner on Form I-130.

Please advise.
Thanks!

Makes sense or not, that's what it's asking - to list all of her children. :)

Applying with you? question on I-485 Part 3 Section B

Hello,

I need assistance in filling form I-485 for my mother.

Situation:
I'm a USC and I'm filing I-130 and I-485 concurrently for my mother to adjust her immigration status. Currently she is here as a visitor but she wants to change her status. So on part 3 section B of I-485 it asks for to list current spouse and all children (4). So I filed out all of her children including myself.

Question
There is "Applying with you?" question with Yes or No options for each child. What should I choose here? Its only my mother and myself who is here in the US and only my mom needs status adjustment. Obviously I will check No for myself but how about for the other 3 of her children? 2 are under 21 and one is above 21 and she my try petition for them later but for now what should I choose for this question?

Thanks!

"Applying with you" is referring to derivative beneficiaries.

Parents sponsored by their USC child are not allowed to bring derivative beneficiaries, so the answer to that question is NO for every child.

When we filed for a spouse on I-485 part 3 (b) it ask to list the present spouse would that be the petitioner?

On the form I-130 question 14 is asking for the I-94 number but I don't have that number only the passport and visa number and also the form I-541 that have an extension with a file number, how can I answer this question?

On the form I-130 question 14 is asking for the I-94 number but I don't have that number only the passport and visa number and also the form I-541 that have an extension with a file number, how can I answer this question?
Are you in the U.S. or outside? How did you enter the U.S.? Didn't you get an I-94 in your passport when you entered? Did you lose it? Do you remember the date and place you entered?