Question about dates.

seattleLC

Registered Users (C)
All,
I just got my 140 approval and I want to know what are the important dates for the 485 processing. Since mine is concurrent filing, I don't think PD from my labor come into picture (correct me if I am wrong). The only date that matters is the date I filed my 485 app which is 1/27/05. So, I should get prepared for a long wait?

thanks,
-SeattleLC.

seattleLC said:
All,
I just got my 140 approval and I want to know what are the important dates for the 485 processing. Since mine is concurrent filing, I don't think PD from my labor come into picture (correct me if I am wrong). The only date that matters is the date I filed my 485 app which is 1/27/05. So, I should get prepared for a long wait?

thanks,
-SeattleLC.
Not entirely correct -- right now PD doesn't matter to you because you are EB2 - not because you filed concurrently.

When EB2 retrogresses for your country of chargeability, PD will become significant.

I don't think NSC is doing the concurrent adjudication pilot anymore - so you may have a longer wait .... but with NSC you never know -- its a big lottery game out there :)

Hope for the best !