Question about asylum status change.

Sezzo_3

Hi I’ve applied for asylum in February 2019 and got my interview next month in March 2019.
I was checking my case status online thru uscis website. Yesterday my case status changed from pending to decision was mailed.

I’ve been searching online about similar cases since January 2019, most of it resolved within couple weeks or months. Also most people say that denial usually come earlier than approval.
My case has been pending 172days. I was is F1 status when I filed my case but during the interview I was out of status.

So according to all this information, What is my chance to get approved is there anyone who was in similar situation?

Thank you for all your responses.

What does your EAD colck says at USCIS case status page? Does it say your EAD is currently running or currently stopped?

If it says your EAD clock is currently running it is recommend approval or notice to intent to deny.
If it's currently stopped, it's final approval.

Thank you for your time and answer. Are you certain about it? Docyou know how long it takes to get the mail?

Most probably. Most of the people who get approval reported their case status changed from "decision is pending" to "fees were waived" OR "decision was mailed ........and your EAD is currently stopped"
But people who received "decision was mailed.....and EAD clock is currently running" they received recommend approval OR notice to intent to deny.
For the second part of your question, it may take from 3 to 7 days to receive the decision. It depends on the office you applied at and how far you live from it.

Thanks by the way I applied for EAD 10 days ago. Do you think I will receive the EAD even if I get NOID?

What I understood from your situation , that you were in status when you applied for Asylum but you are out of status now. Based on that, you are eligible for EAD. Also, because you are out of status you will have a chance to submit a rebuttal If you received NOID. If this rebuttal approved, you will get asylee status. If they did not accept it, you will be referred to the court and will have another chance to defend your case.

Thanks by the way I applied for EAD 10 days ago. Do you think I will receive the EAD even if I get NOID?
Hi I am in the same case like you.when your decision was mailed what they said in it ?recommended approval or you referral to court ?

Hi People. I've had my interview on 17 June 2020. It was an expedited Interview. I filed for asykum back in 24 Feb 2017, and I had to travel to LA because phonex office was still closed. AO told me you don't have to come back to this office. We will mail your decsion. I've a valid work permit till 2022 that I got earlier this year. My status shows decsion is pending, it is not counting days but says USCIS portion of clock is still running. I am confused about what is going on.

You must wait for the decision my friend .cross your finger and pray.about your clock don’t worry ,when the make a decision ,your clock will stop or still running ,you will be approve or referred to court .for me I received decision after 6 month and it referred to court one year .in March I will have my MCH

Hi People. I've had my interview on 17 June 2020. It was an expedited Interview. I filed for asykum back in 24 Feb 2017, and I had to travel to LA because phonex office was still closed. AO told me you don't have to come back to this office. We will mail your decsion. I've a valid work permit till 2022 that I got earlier this year. My status shows decsion is pending, it is not counting days but says USCIS portion of clock is still running. I am confused about what is going on.

Friend, We wish you success!
Could you please explain what is expedited Interview and how you were able to expedite it?

please how did you go about expediting your interview