Question about approved -I485 and I-824

CAF

Registered Users (C)
Our( wife is primary and I filled as derivative) I-485 was approved, I have not got approval notice and INS told me to fill form I-824

My question is on this form part:3, question:3 says "give the following info about the principal beneficiary of the original petition or application"....Are they asking here my info or my wife's info.........Thanks

You!

CAF said:
Our( wife is primary and I filled as derivative) I-485 was approved, I have not got approval notice and INS told me to fill form I-824

My question is on this form part:3, question:3 says "give the following info about the principal beneficiary of the original petition or application"....Are they asking here my info or my wife's info.........Thanks

You are the principal beneficiary.

read this carefully...

CAF said:
question:3 says "give the following info about the principal beneficiary of the original petition or application"....Are they asking here my info or my wife's info.........Thanks
Principal beneficiary OF the Original petition...the beneficiary of the original petition is your wife as she is the one who filed the petition. dont you think?

With the question as given ... I agree with jghsrapt...nevertheless as screwy as INS msgs can be, I would confirm with a lawyer.....
( "SCREWY INS MSG" such as : "....However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message...." Thank you eINSstein . In other words, if the preliminary processing was not complete it would take more than the maximum stated ??? .... where the heck did they go to school to learn their language !!???