Question about AP & EAD Renew

TXWaiting

Registered Users (C)
HI gurus, pleas help! I have several questions about AP and EAD renew.

1. Does my application for renew need to include a copy of my H-1B? I know I need to include copies of my I-485 receipt, old EAD cards, and I-140 with my applicaiton. ("you must attach a copy of any document for yourself issued by INS showing any present status..." from AP applicaiton instruction.)

2. I have 4 renew applicaitons, AP and EAD for my wife and me, respectively. Can I put them all in one envelop? (by doing this I hope we will get approvals together). If yes, should I include cover letter for each application separately, or one for all of them?

3. Separate checks should be made payable to "Immigration and Naturalization Service", or to "INS TSC"?

4. AP applicatin instruciton states that I need to attach an explanation or other evidence demonstating the circumstances that warrant issuance of advance parole. What does "explanation or other evidence" mean? Is it the Addendum to I131, Part 7?

Any input will be highly appreciated!

How Much For AP Fee?.

Could you please let me know, what is the latest fee for Advance Parole?.

Regards
Baktha

Check Shusterman website

Fees reduced for AP and I think in all categories effective 1/24/03

AP fees = $80

i too need the same info

I too am applying for EAD renew and AP for
me and my wife. Wondering about the same
question.

Thanks

This beyond my imazation!

So exactly how much we should pay for EAD and AP?

I have to say I am so "impressived" by this group of people called INS.

What a bounch of idiots, they even could not figure out a number! I guess this will give them another excuse for the lose black hole!