Question about ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

jenmarkman

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, I have a question for the group;

A while back ago, my father submitted a petition for me in order for me to get
permanent residence under the category of unmarried son/daughter of permanent residents over 21 and over. The I-130 was approved, and we received a notice of action(I-797)
Next month, I will be filing for adjustment of status, since my priority date will become current.
My question is regarding form G-325A, biographic information; in the form it asks for A #number (Alien registration number), on the top right hand side, and also on the bottom, where it asks you to put your name and sign the form.
Am I supposed to put my father's A# number. I am not assigned an A# number yet. The only A# in the notice of action form is my father's, right by
the beneficiary box. Or am I supposed to keep it blank?
Also is my father supposed to file form G-325A or G325, too.
Thanks

jenmarkman said:
Hi everyone, I have a question for the group;

A while back ago, my father submitted a petition for me in order for me to get
permanent residence under the category of unmarried son/daughter of permanent residents over 21 and over. The I-130 was approved, and we received a notice of action(I-797)
Next month, I will be filing for adjustment of status, since my priority date will become current.
My question is regarding form G-325A, biographic information; in the form it asks for A #number (Alien registration number), on the top right hand side, and also on the bottom, where it asks you to put your name and sign the form.
Am I supposed to put my father's A# number. I am not assigned an A# number yet. The only A# in the notice of action form is my father's, right by
the beneficiary box. Or am I supposed to keep it blank?
Also is my father supposed to file form G-325A or G325, too.
Thanks

Hi:

If you do not have an A#, put "NONE." You cannot invent something you don't have. Since it is YOUR G325A, you should NOT put your father's A#.