Question about AC21

hisay

Registered Users (C)
Our GC is still pending, and we might have to change the job soon. Can any one give details about following questions I have
1. how to file AC21 to INS? Is there any form related to this? What Information should be summitted?
2. My Lawyer was mentioning we should stay in the same designation as in the LC appilication, Is that true? Can't we take up a higher level designation?

Apprciate your time for us.
Thanks

hisay said:
Our GC is still pending, and we might have to change the job soon. Can any one give details about following questions I have
1. how to file AC21 to INS? Is there any form related to this? What Information should be summitted?
2. My Lawyer was mentioning we should stay in the same designation as in the LC appilication, Is that true? Can't we take up a higher level designation?

Apprciate your time for us.
Thanks

1. My personal opinion is that you don't need to inform INS. Only if they issue a RFE for EVL you'll have to inform them.
2. I don't think the designation or title matters. Make sure the job description is close enough for them to believe that you are still in the same field. e.g. If your LC says a "Programmer Analyst" and you are now a project manager, make sure you are still managing IT projects and not marketing projects.

Again this is just my opinion, please seek professional advice.

i agree as long as you are in same field designation change does not matter.

better seek professional help to make sure.